Schedule:1 Weekend or 2 Saturdays (20hrs)
Pool Time: 12-15hrs approx.
Classroom: 5-8hrs approx.
Total Instructional Hours: 20 approx.
Course Cost: $290+Tax
*Lifesaving Manual - $53+Tax
*CPR Pocket Mask with Gloves - $28.50+Tax
*Required to purchase if do not have
Prerequisites: 13yrs old, unless holding Bronze Star
- Develop an understanding of the 4 components of water-rescue education in lifesaving principles
- Rescue drill: enter the water & swim head-up 25m or yd to contact a passive victim or manikin located at the surface & carry 25m or yd
- Endurance challenge: swim 400m within 12 mins (400 yd within 11 mins)
Why do I need this certification?:
- Prerequisite for Bronze Cross
Step One: Complete the registration form (below)
Step Two: Wait for registration confirmation email & invoice from Jack of Sports
Step Three: Send E-Transfer to email@example.com with total amount to secure your spot in the course
Step Four: You will be notified when your invoice is updated
Address: Earl Grey Sr PS
100 Strathcona Ave
- 3 Streets south of Danforth & Jones Ave
- Drive half a block east on Strathcona Ave
- Parking lot on west-side of school
- Enter school door across from parking lot & walk down stairs on right side
- Pool/change room location in the basement
Address: Western Technical
125 Evelyn Crescent
- Drive up hill on Evelyn Cres.
- Pool door located across from tennis courts
- Enter door & walk through another two doors
- Turn left & walk to end of hallway
- Parking located on Evelyn Cres. across from tennis courts