Jack of Sports Staff Qualities
If you are being redirected to this page it is because we would like to potentially schedule an interview with you. Please fill out the applicable form below in order to be scheduled an interview.
Jack of Sports (JOS) is looking to become more involved in surrounding communities by increasing PR presence. This Promotions Team will be a close-netted group comprising of 2-3 Associates & 1 Manager. You will be attending Street Fairs (Taste of Danforth, Salsa on St. Clair, Roncy Rocks, etc…), community events, fundraisers and JOS related events.
JOS Promo Group Associate
- Set-up & take-down of Branding Material
- Construct activities appealing to demographics (dependent on event)
- Monthly brainstorming & update meetings
- Social Media documenting
- Have deep understanding of the JOS ‘Why’
- Why does JOS exist? (will be discussed during training sessions)
- Find new events within current/surrounding community hubs
- Out-going personality
- Ability to stay high energy for long periods
- Experience in sales/promotion (not required, but strongly favored)
- Have G2 Driver’s License (not required, but strongly favored)
- Knowledge of Social Media Platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
- Ability to work weekends & weekday evenings
- Available on long-weekends
- Self-starter & Self-disciplined
- All JOS Promo Group Associates paid a base of $14/hr w/ additional incentives on KPI's (Registrations, leads, etc...)
- JOS Promo Group Manager paid a base of $16/hr
- Bonus structure predicated on individual performance
- Additional bonuses predicated on individual/group KPI’s (targets/goals)
Bonuses are solely predicated on performance (displayed above), bonuses can range from $50-$450+ each pay w/ additional incentives offered.
Bonus structure released at time of interview.
*APPLICATIONS CURRENTLY CLOSED